Our indoor session begins in late November and runs through February. Regional and National travel options are available during this session.
Our Spring session begins in March and runs through May. Regional and National travel options are available during this session. Travel teams will practice after the spring session ends as they prepare for different tournaments.
National Tournaments (invite only):
• National Hockey Festival: U-14, U-16 & U-19 (invited from the spring session) held over Thanksgiving weekend every year.
• NFHCA Winter Escape: U-16 & U-19 (Florida) (invited from the spring session) held in January.
• National Indoor Tournament: U-12, U-14, U-16, & U-19 (selected from the indoor session) held in late February and early March. U16 and U19 teams must qualify for this tournament and qualifiers are held Dec-Jan. The NIT is held in Virginia & Pennsylvania
• Disney Field Hockey Showcase: U-12, U-14, U-16 & U-19 (invited from the spring session) held in early February at the Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Orlando, FL.
• JPOL: U16 & U-19 (invited from the indoor session) held in May in Ann Arbor, MI.
• Regional Club Championship: U16 & U-19 (invited from the spring session) held in early June in St. Louis, MO.
Regional Tournaments (open to all club members):
• Midwest Classic (Oxford, OH) during the spring session held in mid April on the campus of Miami University, OH.
• AIM 7v7: U-14, U-16, & U-19 (St. Louis, MO) during the spring session held in late April at Sportport International.
• Derby City Memorial Tournament- U-12, U-14, U-16, & U-19 (Sacred Heart Academy Louisville, KY) held Memorial Day weekend during the spring session.
• Indoor Play Days- U12, U-14, U-16, U-19 (Louisville Sports Academy, Louisville, KY) held in mid December and late January during the indoor session.